Friday, January 30, 2009

Choose your best (Some guidelines for sending)

I want everyone to be on somewhat equal playing grounds here. So send me the site that you most want to be displayed here. If you send me more than one I am choosing the website that seems the most appealing to me. I figure that will keep the site from being too cluttered as well.

Also, please send me a site that has a profile of your family. This is not a place for sites that sell things. I'd like to help you add to your family. The best way to do that is to let others know about your current family. Displaying pictures of your family and writing what you are all about is ideal.

For those who have not sent a site yet, send it here:

wishes4happiness at gmail dot com

Thank you,

Amanda

No comments:

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House