Thursday, April 28, 2011

Introduction!


Hi! My name is Megan A. and I am one of three new administrators for this blog. I am 33 years old and am a Stay at Home Mother of 4 birth children, ages 8, 6, 6, and 4. My husband and I come from large families and when we got married we knew we wanted a large family as well. We had 4 beautiful children fairly quickly and in 2009, when my youngest was 2 1/2, I was diagnosed with a medical condition that requires me to take medicine on a daily basis. I cannot get pregnant on this medication but I was hopeful that I would one day stop the medication and become pregnant once again.

After a miscarriage and several unsuccessful attempts, we came to the decision that adoption is the way to help grow our eternal family. We have not yet started the process of adoption, but are finding out all we can through research online and through the stories of others. I am excited to take you along with me on our adoption journey as we learn about each step that adoption includes- from having a home study, to bringing that precious child home. I know that the other two blog administrators are hoping to adopt as well. Come along with us, and let's learn and grow with each other as we strive to build Eternal Families.

Love, Megan A.

No comments:

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House