Friday, July 27, 2012

Come One, Come All

Hello everyone! As you may have noticed, there are some changes to the blog. I am taking over as administrator so please bear with me as I navigate and do some spring cleaning on this site.

First and foremost, please contact me if you are wanting to be added to the side bar under couples hoping to adopt or if you have adopted and need to be moved from hoping to have adopted.

Also, if you are a birthmom and would like to share your blog link, please let me know. I am also looking for blog contributors to write some guest posts as well as couples who would like to be spotlighted.

Email me at ldsadoptionconnection@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to hearing from readers and getting some new topics and posts up soon! -Elise

No comments:

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House