Saturday, March 20, 2010

Adoption Books

By Brittany of Que & Brittany's Adoption Journal
email me at queandbrittany@yahoo.com

Here are some cute adoption-related books that I've been interested in buying (although I already have the Michael McLean book). 


From God's Arms to My Arms to Yours by Michael McLean
(it comes with a CD)


I Wished for You by Marianne Richmond


God Found Us You by Lisa Tawn Bergren


Blog post idea:  Are there any LDS (fiction or non-fiction) books on adoption that you like? (They don't have to be children's books.) 

[To post a comment, click on the title of this blog post and then scroll down.  I don't know what's going on with blogger, but that's the only way they're showing up right now.  Sorry.] 

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I loved reading "For the Love of a Child" so much that I bought it. Gives a really great perspective of birth mothers and fathers.

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Thank you! I've seen that at Deseret Book and need to get it for sure.

Mary said...

For children "Over the Moon" by Karen Katz

For adults "The Soul of Adoption" by Catherine E. Poelman

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House