Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Adoption Gift


via internet

Thank you, Deanna, for your advice on your last blog post! I really believe that if we show exactly who we are in our profiles, our birth Mom will be prompted as to whom she should pick. And from Monday's post, I love the idea of having a party for friends and family when we are certified to adopt and at the year anniversary of when we were certified as well. It shows a lot of hope and a lot of faith and that is awesome.

This past Mother's Day a lot of thought was given to mothering and how to mother. I was especially thoughtful knowing that I would not be pregnant anytime this year, but knowing that adoption is definitely possible. This year even. I found this blog post entitled "Adoption Gift" that made me cry and I wanted to share it with you. Here it is- www.designmom.com Enjoy!

Lots of adoption love, Megan

No comments:

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House