Tuesday, July 19, 2011

blog bumps

Hey everyone...I just wanted to give all of you a heads up that blogger is having issues with link lists not showing...Hence you can see that I have a list of hoping to adopt couples that is missing...this gadget had been giving me issues for a while and that is why I had started the one with more couples hoping to adopt (which today was giving me the issues the other one had) and then I was trying to correct it today...I had decided to look up the issue with blogger and that is where I learned I am not the only one with this issue so hopefully it will fix on its own...so sorry if your blog link is missing at the moment...if it doesn't fix I will let all of you know so we can get a new list on here... :-(

No comments:

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House