Friday, July 1, 2011

A call for Birthfathers...

I would like to do a post about the birth Father's perspective about adoption (one of you suggested this and it is a great idea!)...

If there are any of you (birth Father's) out there that read this blog will you contact me if you are willing to share your thoughts, feelings and experiences with our readers...or if you know a birth father could you ask them if  they might be open to this....I am aware of two blogs out there written from birth fathers and would like to more on this perspective...

Please email me (Deanna) if you are interested or you know someone that would be great for input on a post like this... ldsadoptionconnection@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my husband and I are talking about starting the adoption process and was hoping to get some ideas on how to raise money and the different costs that people have paid.

Thanks

ouradoptionoption said...

My sons did a birth dad series on YT : "Life as a Birth Dad" if you're intersted. I saw him the other day and have an updated video to post when I get home.

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House