Saturday, February 25, 2012

Must Read

I've been absent for so long, and don't know whether I should even be posting this... but, I just had to share this new book.
I literally couldn't put it down.  My husband and I recently returned to more fertility treatments, in hopes that no stone was left unturned, whilst still pursuing our adoption.  I'll be the first to admit, the roller coaster of emotions has been greater the last couple of months because of this.  A few weeks ago, I got an email about this book and an "Meet the Author" event in my city.  I was really interested in the book but just didn't have the money to spend at the time so I sort of blew it off.  After an FSA girl's night, the book was rave reviewed and I had a chance to meet the author after all.  I felt moved to buy the book and the next day I purchased it. I finished it in six hours.  I sat down and just read.  It felt like my story, well the first part thus far.  I cried, I laughed, and I just felt, because these were my feelings, my pain, joy, etc.  I would highly recommend it.  Pick it up today!  It moved me, I hope it moves you too!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I too got the book and couldn't put it down. I too laughed and cried through the whole book. I LOVED it and would highly recommend it as well.

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House