Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Adoption Good News


In my efforts to tidy up this blog, I went through and looked at all of the links for couples hoping to adopt and was so excited to see how many couples had experienced a placement already!!! YAY!!! So I moved them from hoping to adopt to have adopted. If I made a mistake and took you off and you would like to be re-added to either list, please email me and let me know. I did delete some of the blogs off the list where there had been no activity for a long time or their profile was no longer active. Make sure to update your blog frequently, it lets prospective birthparents know that you are still hoping to adopt.

So, in no particular order, here are the couples who have had good news to share over the past year:


Spencer and Whitney welcomed a baby boy, Mason!
 
Jake and Terri welcomed a baby boy, Alex!

Jeremy and Sheyann welcomed a baby girl Olivia!

Russ and Kylee welcomed a baby boy, Chase!

Derek and Laura welcomed a baby girl, Hailee!

Tom and Shian welcomed a baby girl, Anya!

Ryan and Amanda welcomed a baby girl, Abby!

Brett and Candace welcomed a baby boy, Jamison!

Josh and Andrea welcomed a baby girl, Katelyn!

(Look at all of those exclamation points, can you tell I'm excited for them?)

Check out our blog list of couples who have adopted to read more about each of these placements.

Congratulations to all of the families and please let me know if you would like to write a guest post, telling us all about the miracles that led you to your birthmom and baby.
Thanks! -Elise


No comments:

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House