Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Odd Life Of Timothy Green

Have you heard about Disney's new movie, The Odd Life Of Timothy Green? Well it comes out tomorrow and I don't know about you, but I plan to be one of the first ones to see it. Every time I watch the trailer, I get the chills and shed a tear or two. See, this movie is about a couple who are struggling with infertility and then suddenly one night, a miracle happens and they become parents! This looks like a great, adoption-friendly movie and I hope that you will have a chance to check it out. Make sure to watch the trailer for yourself! My favorite part of this trailer is when Timothy says "So, you all came from your mom's tummies? How was that?" :)

1 comment:

Brittnee said...

Saw it in a special screening worth our local LDSFS. Loved it. Made me cry, made me laugh. So sweet, do check it out.

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House