Thursday, June 2, 2011

On the Lord's Timing

I have hunted for this video because I just loved it so much even WAY before we ever considered adoption...Heavenly Father's plan and timing is ALWAYS what is best for us even when we are like "Please just let this be it Heavenly Father!"  He knows what we need and He KNOWS how we need to be prepared to receive it...I know many of us wish it could be His plan but our timing but that isn't how it works is it...We would never feel the overwhelming Joy if everytime we just got what we wanted when we wanted it...We would maybe never want for the things He knows we would really want if we didn't face adversity and struggle...He knows whats best...

Just click here to watch the video...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Great video! Thanks for sharing. I know that my Heavenly Father was teaching me while I was waiting for our little boy Chris.

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House