Monday, July 11, 2011

Hoping to Adopt Features!

Hey everyone...Sorry to say I didn't have a couple to feature today so there is no feature.. :-( ...I would like to feature a couple every week so please email me if you would like to be featured because I know there are many of you out there and so want to help you find your baby!...also, for all of you looking to adopt please email me your blog link if you would like me to add it to my hoping to adopt links...If you know of others that would like more exposure please let them know and I will be sure to add them!

Send all emails to: ldsadoptionconnection@yahoo.com

p.s. if you are reading this post way after this post was posted feel free to still totally email me...I am always wanting to help...and I know I am not the only one who would LOVE to hear your story and help you...

1 comment:

choosingadoption said...

Why not feature Brett and Candace?

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House