Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I need some help!

Hi Everyone! So I have been super caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, in addition to attending the finalization of our dear friends little one, as well as the return of my brother from his mission and getting a new calling in our ward....whooo, that even wears me out writing it!
Anyway, I need some help keeping up this blog. I love adoption, love promoting couples searching for their babies, love reading success stories and hearing from birthmoms and writing for this blog. But I need some help with weekly posts and keeping me filled in on the latest in the adoption world. So if you are interested in becoming a weekly contributor or even just writing a guest segment, please please please shoot me an email and let me know what you would like to do to help! Thanks and Merry Christmas to all! -Elise

No comments:

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House