Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stepping Down

I have enjoyed the time that I have spent here on this blog. You are all such amazing women- you birth Moms and adoptive Moms. I have been touched by your humility, by your strength, by your willingness to follow Heavenly Father's plan for you and by your patience.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your world for a brief period of time. From now on, I will be letting Deanna do everything for this blog. If any of you feel that you have some extra time on your hands and a special desire to blog about adoption besides your own blog, let Deanna know and she can work things out for you.

I've loved writing and posting on here. Thank you for you all that you do.

In adoption love, Megan

No comments:

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House