Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Saying Goodbye and Links


It is bittersweet, but I must tell you, I’ve decided not to write weekly posts for the time being.  I have thoroughly enjoyed writing for you all and have enjoyed the comments I received.
One of the reasons I feel like it’s time for me to step aside and let someone else take over Tuesday is because I feel like I’ve said all I was meant to say.  I’m truly passionate about adoption and love sharing my knowledge with others, but because my knowledge is so limited and I haven’t yet adopted, I feel it best if I open up the gates for others to bring forth their words of wisdom. 
So for my final post for now, I’ll be brief; I thought that both CJaneRun and TheRHouse summed up two great posts on infertility this last weekend.  Make sure and check them out. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bummer, i check this blog almost everyday. I love all the resources you make available to us who are going through the same process as you.
thank you for sharing your thoughts and allowing us be a part of such a personal and emotional thing that NO ONE understands unless they too are "infertile". good luck.

An Open Adoption Documentary

Adoption Isn't Selfish

Straight from a Birthmom...

The Open Adoption Project via The R House